Our Service Guarantee
Our Service Guarantee
At Urban Zulu Hair, we would like you to be completely satisfied with your service. If you are not completely satisfied with the services that were provided, or just simply need a quick fix, we would like to have the opportunity to have you come back into the salon to have the services redone free of charge subject to the following conditions:
- You will need to notify us within 7 working days of the service being done
- Service guarantee does not include colour services.
- In order for the 7 Day Service Guarantee to apply, all after care recommendations and advice for services must be carried out in full.
- Redo services will be scheduled with your original stylist whenever possible, but if you prefer someone new please let us know at time of scheduling.
- You may choose to change your look when doing the redo but it has to be within the cost of the original service
If you are still not happy, we will gladly provide you with a refund minus the cost of wash and hairpieces utilised during the service.
What you can expect when you come to our salon
- Friendly greeting, face to face consultations asking practical questions and truly listening
- Ongoing education to bring you outstanding service
- Complimentary refreshments
- Individually selected products for your hair
Important qualities you should expect from your stylist
- They should listen to you and find out exactly what you need.
- When you first meet, it is always a good sign when you do most of the talking.
- They should find solutions to match your needs and your face shape. This will ensure you get the right look and not just the latest look.
- They should give advice and guidance on how to manage your new look at home. After all, a haircut that doesn’t work for you is an expensive waste of money.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your retail purchase, provided that 3/4 of the original amount of the product is unused, you may bring back your product for an Exchange or Store Credit within 14 days of purchase date.
Right to Refuse Service
Urban Zulu Hair reserves the right to refuse service to anyone demonstrating inappropriate behaviour to any member of our staff.
Please be courteous to your Artist and other clients. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Our Children's Menu is for children under the age of 7. Children over the age of 7 are charged for full price services.
- Urban Zulu Hair is a Family Friendly Studio, However, all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.